Have questions about Sigstr's Azure AD integration? Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. How do I connect my AD instance to Sigstr?
We have step-by-step instructions on how to connect here.
2. Will Sigstr employee data be updated when changes are made to AD?
Yes, if employee data that is synced with Sigstr is updated in AD, those changes will be reflected in Sigstr. This typically takes less than 24 hours.
3. How long does it take for Sigstr to reflect changes made to AD?
Changes will be reflected in less than 24 hours, but only for the fields that are being sent to Sigstr (i.e. first name, last name, title, etc).
4. Will Sigstr automatically delete users when they are deleted in AD?
Anytime an employee that is synced with Sigstr is removed from the provisioning scope of the Sigstr Marketplace app, they will be deleted in Sigstr within 24 hours. Users that are hard deleted from Azure Active Directory that have an existing account will be removed from Sigstr within 30 days of the soft delete.
5. What happens when an employee is removed from a Security or O365 group that is synced with Sigstr?
If an employee that is enrolled in a Security or O365 group is removed, they will also be removed from Sigstr.
Example: I have created a "Sigstr" Security Group in AD that is synced with Sigstr and I remove Bob from that group. Bob will be removed from Sigstr since he no longer is enrolled in that group.