Enhance your marketing efforts within Outreach by appending a Sigstr signature and campaign to every Outreach email communication. Never lose sleep over the thought of your sales team sharing stale or irrelevant content again.
By combining Sigstr’s targeting capabilities with Outreach’s email volume, you can be sure that your marketing content will get the exposure it deserves. Expand your ABM efforts beyond Gmail and Outlook and start targeting specific accounts and contacts through Outreach.
Sequences and Email Template Integration
Sigstr's API integration with Outreach automatically pushes Sigstr campaign banners into Outreach Signatures - no need to copy/paste or route mail!
Sigstr will append campaign banners to Outreach signatures when the integration is initially turned on, and will repeat this every 24 hours from the time the integration was activated. Sigstr campaign banners in Outreach will update in real-time, if they are changed from the Sigstr App. There must be an Employee in Sigstr with an email address that matches the User or Mailbox in Outreach, in order for a campaign banner to be appended.
Please note: The Outreach integration must be connected by an Outreach admin.
To enable the integration:
- Log into Sigstr as an Admin user.
- Click here to go to Integration Settings or use the lower-left menu to navigate to Account Settings > Integrations.
- Click on CRMs, and then click on Outreach to expand the integration controls.
- Click the “Connect” button to start the OAuth to Outreach.
- In the Outreach app that opens, Sign as an Outreach Admin if you are not already signed in as one.
- Authorize the Sigstr <> Outreach integration by clicking “Authorize” to accept the permissions requested.
- Note: this does not give Sigstr access to read any actual emails inside Outreach or your employees inboxes.
- After authorizing, you’ll be taken back into the Sigstr Integration Settings to see that the Outreach integration is connected.
- At any time, you may use the “Disconnect” link on this page to stop the updating of Sigstr campaign banners in Outreach. Disconnecting will not remove campaign banners that may already be installed to Outreach signatures.
Outreach + Sigstr ONE
No matter what Sigstr solution you use for your corporate email, you can leverage Sigstr ONE to add a Sigstr signature to all communications sent from Outreach.
Sigstr ONE combines the Sigstr Content Platform with a range of Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) integrations to send branded emails from Outreach. Once activated by your IT department, Sigstr ONE reroutes Outreach email to run through an MTA, where Sigstr content is applied.
By appending signature content to Outreach emails after the send, Sigstr ONE ensures that every communication sent from Outreach is relevant and perfectly timed to the end recipient.
Is your team hoping to use Outreach Everywhere in combination with Sigstr's Chrome Extension? No problem! The extensions are fully compatible. As long as you've launched Sigstr Signatures through the G Suite integration, you will be able to send targeted campaign banners via Outreach Everywhere.