Sigstr’s Account-Based Marketing functionality gives customers the ability to target specific accounts or individual email recipients with content tailored to each audience. Companies who take an ABM approach see increased campaign engagement and higher conversion rates.
How it Works
ABM is a strategic approach to email signature marketing in which Sigstr campaigns communicate with individual prospects or customer accounts as markets of one. Utilizing ABM functionality, customers can choose to assign a signature campaign to email recipients who match one or more email domain or one or more email address. When Sigstr users email recipients who match an assigned domain or email address, the specified campaign is served.
With this approach, Sigstr customers:
- Increase account relevance
- Align email signature marketing activity with account strategies
- Increase campaign engagement
- Inspire customers and prospects with compelling content
ABM functionality is available to Outlook users who have implemented Windows Outlook Agent 1.0.3 or higher, to Gmail users who have installed Sigstr’s Chrome Extension, and to all customers using Sigstr ONE. Once you have enabled ABM functionality within your account, follow the steps highlighted below.
Within Sigstr’s Campaign section, select Create Campaign.
In the pop-up window, name your campaign and select Account-Based Marketing as the campaign type.
In the campaign creation window:
- Add the desired URL (or leverage one of Sigstr integrations with HubSpot or Marketo)
- Choose one or more PNG files to upload as your campaign image. With Sigstr's Multi-Banner Campaign functionality, you can upload several images that will rotate automatically.
- Create an Alt-Text phrase that will show in the event a campaign image cannot be displayed
- Specify the start and stop date if the campaign is time sensitive
- Customize the UTM parameters if you don't want to use Sigstr's standard tracking mechanisms
In the rules section, click Add or Remove Lists and choose between creating a new recipient list or using an existing list.
When creating a new list, choose between manual uploading a CSV file or importing contact data from a 3rd party platform like HubSpot, Marketo, or Salesforce. If you upload a CSV file, choose between targeting individuals via the Contacts option or entire domains via the Accounts option.
For the directions for whichever import option you choose.
Select Save to finish out the process.
Once you have created one or more ABM campaigns, use the Recipient section to manage recipient data.