To maximize audience engagement, Sigstr allows you to serve targeted campaign banners to your internal teammates. The ability to tailor marketing content to specific viewers guarantees Sigstr campaigns resonate with a diverse set of email recipients. Promote training courses to internal employees at the same time as company conferences to prospects and customers. Sigstr’s internal campaign functionality makes personalization possible.
How It Works
The distinction between internal and external content is governed by rule based campaign serving. Sigstr assumes that email recipients who share your company’s domain (@yourcompany.com) should receive internal campaigns and those who do not should receive external campaigns (i.e. Sender-Based or ABM Campaigns). You have the ability to specify additional “internal” domains if needed. Analytics associated with internal and external campaigns are tracked independently.
Coupled with Sigstr’s group functionality, internal Campaigns give you unprecedented control over content distribution. Through the application, each Sigstr Group (i.e. Marketing, Sales, or HR) can be assigned an internal and external campaign. See below for an example.
Sigstr Group: Marketing
Sigstr Group: HR
Creating Internal Campaigns
To set-up internal campaigns in Sigstr, follow the steps highlighted below.
Navigate to Sigstr’s Campaign Page and select Create Campaign.
In the pop-up window, name your campaign and select Internal Campaign as the campaign type.
In the campaign creation window:
- Add the desired URL (or leverage one of Sigstr integrations with HubSpot or Marketo)
- Choose one or more PNG files to upload as your campaign image. With Sigstr's Multi-Banner Campaign functionality, you can upload several images that will rotate automatically.
- Create an Alt-Text phrase that will show in the event a campaign image cannot be displayed
- Specify the start and stop date if the campaign is time sensitive
- Customize the UTM parameters if you don't want to use Sigstr's standard tracking mechanisms
After your campaign has been created, it will appear in the internal campaign list. Toggle between the two categories in the upper right-hand corner.
View the campaigns associated with each group via the Employees tab. Campaigns can be designated in this location as well. Each group can have no more than one internal campaign and one external campaign at a given time.