Sigstr campaigns provide the opportunity to promote your latest marketing initiatives during thousands of individual email interactions with your most important prospects and customers. That means that every single employee using Sigstr is a brand advocate and promoter of your company’s most important marketing initiatives.
Follow the instructions below to create a Sigstr Campaign.
In the Campaign section of the Sigstr application, select Create Campaign.
In the pop-up window, name your campaign and select the type of campaign you want to create – Sender Based, ABM, or Internal. Sender Based campaigns are aligned to the individuals sending the emails (organized via Groups) while ABM and Internal campaigns are aligned to specific email recipients.
In this window:
- Add the desired URL (or leverage one of Sigstr integrations with HubSpot or Marketo)
- Choose one or more PNG or GIF files to upload as your campaign image. With Sigstr's Multi-Banner Campaign functionality, you can upload several images that will rotate automatically.
- Create an Alt-Text phrase that will show in the event a campaign image cannot be displayed
- Assign the campaign to the appropriate Groups (if Sender-Based)
- Specify the start and stop date if the campaign is time sensitive
- Customize the UTM parameters if you don't want to use Sigstr's standard tracking mechanisms
Select Save Changes.
Once you have assigned users, the campaign will automatically update in all active signatures. Gmail users will need to refresh their browsers and Outlook users will need to close and reopen the application to see the new campaign.